ios - Is there an easy way to find all dependencies of a framework? - Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - January 15, 2015 While writing extensions in Swift / ranges in Objective-I, I have to make a structured decision to organize my Xcode project. . I thought keeping in mind the dependencies of different apple framework would be a good idea. For example MKMapView class MapKit is a property of its centerCoordinate type of CLLocationCoordinate2D Is. And the CLLocationCoordinate2D core location structure. depends on the MapKit framework CoreLocation structure. (see) I know that I can browse related header files to collect that information which I am looking for. But it is quite tedious. Is there an overview of all the apple frameworks coming with iOS / Maccode SDK? Or a more convenient way to determine them? running (I can not find the official manpage) The -L option should give you all dependencies: $ otool -l /path/to/ABC.framework/Versions/Current/ ABC Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Popular posts from this blog Out of index C/C++ - - May 15, 2011 सी / सी ++ में एक सरणी के लिए एक विशिष्ट घोषणा है: प्रकार का नाम [तत्व]; जहां एक प्रकार वैध है (जैसे कि इंट, फ्लोट ...), नाम एक मान्य पहचानकर्ता और तत्व फ़ील्ड है (जो हमेशा चौकोर ब्रैकेट्स [] में संलग्न होता है), सरणी की लंबाई को निर्दिष्ट करता है तत्वों की संख्या के संदर्भ में। इसलिए मैं एक सरणी की घोषणा करता हूँ जिसमें 2 तत्व हैं int a [2]; एक [3] = 4; क्यों यह अपवाद नहीं फेंकते? सीमा से बाहर की जाँच कुछ ऐसा है जो आप संभवतः जावा जैसे कुछ उच्च स्तर की भाषा से उपयोग किया जाता है। हालांकि सी / सी ++ में यह डिफ़ॉल्ट रूप से नहीं किया जाता है। यह आपको सरणी की सीमाओं की जांच करने के लिए एक छोटा प्रदर्शन हिट देता है और इसलिए सी तर्क यह है कि आप इसे स्वयं मैन्युअल रूप से कर सकते हैं, जब तक आप इसे सर्वश्रेष्ठ संभव प्रदर्शन की पेशकश कर सकते हैं। सी + + एसटीएल कंटेनर जैसे वेक्टर आमतौर पर एक पर () ऑपरेशन को बाध्य जांच करने के लिए समर्थन देता है और चूंकि आप [] अधिभार लोड कर सकते हैं - आप सरणी के लिए बाउंड-चेक सक्षम कर सकते हैं -स्टाइल एक्सेस। यदि सरणी एक कच्चे पॉइंटर ह... Read more regex - PatternSyntaxException: while using String.ReplaceAll function in java? - - September 15, 2015 When I'm trying to do a string, I get a patterninetex exception. ReplaceAll Below is my string Number of testcases: 39? Test case execution: testCreateDAta? Class has completed its performance: test.com.myspace.service.ejb.session.MyTest? Execution of test case ended: testCreateDAta? Test case execution: testUpdate? What I was trying to do: junitReportString.replaceAll ("?", "\ N"); The above code brought me an exception to: java.util.regex.PatternSyntaxException: Dangling meta character '?' After this I tried again with the code below: junitReportString.replaceAll ("\\?", "\ N"); The code above received me the same string as I mentioned above. My complete code: string junitReportString = new string (); MyApp = New URL ("http: // localhost: port / testWeb / TestJunit.jsp"); URL connection yc = myApp.openConnection (); Yc.connect (); JunitReportString = yc.getHeaderField ("finalJUNITR... Read more java - Projects which are accessed via multiple (different) IDEs: Ant or Maven? - - September 15, 2011 Is it true that Maven's real advantage is that its project structure is clearly defined and therefore it should be opened. Could any IDE support Maven? We develop a team of 5 people and we use three different IDEs (Intellees, Eclipse, Netbeans). I know that I can not open Eclipse an ant project in Netbeans but with Maven it is possible. Is it really reason enough to use Maven? Ante is the creation tool when the functionality of Maven accumulates: Construction equipment (included ant), Not only jar / war / project etc The order environment (such as starting a jetty and deploying its artifact) Unit Testing Li> Integration test Deployment (incrementing, incrementing versions, deploying artifacts etc.) More (see t for plugins on i-ne) Maven uses the lifestyle to achieve this goal. You can trigger some functionality at some points of the lifecycle. For example, the unit test should work fine after compiling, whereas integration testing ... Read more
Out of index C/C++ - - May 15, 2011 सी / सी ++ में एक सरणी के लिए एक विशिष्ट घोषणा है: प्रकार का नाम [तत्व]; जहां एक प्रकार वैध है (जैसे कि इंट, फ्लोट ...), नाम एक मान्य पहचानकर्ता और तत्व फ़ील्ड है (जो हमेशा चौकोर ब्रैकेट्स [] में संलग्न होता है), सरणी की लंबाई को निर्दिष्ट करता है तत्वों की संख्या के संदर्भ में। इसलिए मैं एक सरणी की घोषणा करता हूँ जिसमें 2 तत्व हैं int a [2]; एक [3] = 4; क्यों यह अपवाद नहीं फेंकते? सीमा से बाहर की जाँच कुछ ऐसा है जो आप संभवतः जावा जैसे कुछ उच्च स्तर की भाषा से उपयोग किया जाता है। हालांकि सी / सी ++ में यह डिफ़ॉल्ट रूप से नहीं किया जाता है। यह आपको सरणी की सीमाओं की जांच करने के लिए एक छोटा प्रदर्शन हिट देता है और इसलिए सी तर्क यह है कि आप इसे स्वयं मैन्युअल रूप से कर सकते हैं, जब तक आप इसे सर्वश्रेष्ठ संभव प्रदर्शन की पेशकश कर सकते हैं। सी + + एसटीएल कंटेनर जैसे वेक्टर आमतौर पर एक पर () ऑपरेशन को बाध्य जांच करने के लिए समर्थन देता है और चूंकि आप [] अधिभार लोड कर सकते हैं - आप सरणी के लिए बाउंड-चेक सक्षम कर सकते हैं -स्टाइल एक्सेस। यदि सरणी एक कच्चे पॉइंटर ह... Read more
regex - PatternSyntaxException: while using String.ReplaceAll function in java? - - September 15, 2015 When I'm trying to do a string, I get a patterninetex exception. ReplaceAll Below is my string Number of testcases: 39? Test case execution: testCreateDAta? Class has completed its performance: test.com.myspace.service.ejb.session.MyTest? Execution of test case ended: testCreateDAta? Test case execution: testUpdate? What I was trying to do: junitReportString.replaceAll ("?", "\ N"); The above code brought me an exception to: java.util.regex.PatternSyntaxException: Dangling meta character '?' After this I tried again with the code below: junitReportString.replaceAll ("\\?", "\ N"); The code above received me the same string as I mentioned above. My complete code: string junitReportString = new string (); MyApp = New URL ("http: // localhost: port / testWeb / TestJunit.jsp"); URL connection yc = myApp.openConnection (); Yc.connect (); JunitReportString = yc.getHeaderField ("finalJUNITR... Read more
java - Projects which are accessed via multiple (different) IDEs: Ant or Maven? - - September 15, 2011 Is it true that Maven's real advantage is that its project structure is clearly defined and therefore it should be opened. Could any IDE support Maven? We develop a team of 5 people and we use three different IDEs (Intellees, Eclipse, Netbeans). I know that I can not open Eclipse an ant project in Netbeans but with Maven it is possible. Is it really reason enough to use Maven? Ante is the creation tool when the functionality of Maven accumulates: Construction equipment (included ant), Not only jar / war / project etc The order environment (such as starting a jetty and deploying its artifact) Unit Testing Li> Integration test Deployment (incrementing, incrementing versions, deploying artifacts etc.) More (see t for plugins on i-ne) Maven uses the lifestyle to achieve this goal. You can trigger some functionality at some points of the lifecycle. For example, the unit test should work fine after compiling, whereas integration testing ... Read more
Comments
Post a Comment