php - Get alert if my email is read issue with gmail and yahoo -


I need to create the functionality in my app,

If I send emails to users, if They need to get a notification for me to read my email.

So I am sending "HTML Email" to my users with an embedded image, if I get a GET request on my image then I will handle it to get the information.

I am sending an email using my Yahoo Mail, which uses the TunderBird client, using HTML inside HTML.

If it works fine, then I will automate it in my app.

I am sending this email to users. When I open this HTML file, which gives it a GET request, then I can see the GET request in my server's logs.

But my problem is that when I send it to Gmail or Yahoo, its display is my html file, but this SRP URL is being replaced with the YouTube URL, GET request is not available from.

  & lt ;! DOCTYPE html & gt; & Lt; Html & gt; & Lt; Body & gt; & Lt; H2 & gt; If you read this mail, I will get a notification & lt; / H2 & gt; & Lt; Img src = "http://mywebsite.com/1.jpg" alt = "my_image" & gt; & Lt; / Body & gt; & Lt; / Html & gt;   

I checked the original source in the Google email, my code has changed in the following

  & lt; Html & gt; & Lt; Top & gt; & Lt; Meta http-equiv = "content-type" content = "text / html; charset = utf-8" & gt; & Lt; / Head & gt; & Lt; Body bgcolor = "#FFFFFF" text = "# 000000" & gt; & Lt; H2 & gt; If you read this mail, I will get a notification & lt; / H2 & gt; & Lt; Img src = "cid: part1.06010807.03070606@yahoo.com" alt = "Mountain View" & gt; & Lt; / Body & gt; & Lt; / Html & gt;   

How can I fix this, help me.

It's no longer possible with Gmail, and Google has altered it for this reason, So you can not track your users anymore.

I doubt that you can do anything about this, assuming that they really do not want you to do it.

You can read more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of index C/C++ -

regex - PatternSyntaxException: while using String.ReplaceAll function in java? -

java - Projects which are accessed via multiple (different) IDEs: Ant or Maven? -