lastinsertid - Last inserted _key in ArangoDB with AQL? -


How do I get the last entered _key in ARDDDB with Aango query? I kept the item in the archive, the following element should have an _key build element, how do I get this _key?

Update on this question: Since ArangoDB 2.4 it is possible to retrieve it only with AOCAD query Document (or document).

The syntax for the single document INSERT was with the previous versions of Arogo DB 2.3:

  INSERT {value: 1} IN archive   

There is no way to recover a system entry ( _key , _rev etc.) to insert the document. Since 2.4, the following is also possible:

  INSERT {value: 1} result in the collection = new return result   

Returns given above are specific attributes Document (including value ) and system attributes in the above case.

It also works to insert multiple documents, e.g.

   FOR I IN 1. 1.10 INSERT {value: i} Result in IN collection = New return result   

To return all inserted documents

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of index C/C++ -

regex - PatternSyntaxException: while using String.ReplaceAll function in java? -

objective c - how Set autolayout for multiple dynamic buttons and labells in iOS? -