jquery - form_for fields disables all javascript elements -


I have a tracks 3.2 application.

There is some javascript to show hidden divs on one page, it works fine and dandy.

However, when I add some fields, it seems that all JavaScript events are disabled, which was previously used.
I can work on the event again, if I leave the field but the form for the tag.
if I'm just removes the text field, for example, the event would still gone

If I take the field as a straight tag, it works again

Another sign that I have found, I have three RWD states, desktops, tablets and phones. This works on the phone! But two other states, it does not work

Form_prkar tag looks it:
= to form_for (@new_note, url: write_new_page_path) | F |
And I add the field like this:

  = f.label: text, 'how are things today?' ,: class = & gt; "Module-helper '= f.text_area: text placeholder:' Please make a note here, Lines: 5, Class: < 'necessary' / code>  

I went did not expect events Gone, and I'm sure it's a fraudulent mistake.
you can even find the entire code:

Ok, so I finally answered Found: It was found that the elements were hidden under the other elements, this is the reason why it works in the phone layout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of index C/C++ -

regex - PatternSyntaxException: while using String.ReplaceAll function in java? -

objective c - how Set autolayout for multiple dynamic buttons and labells in iOS? -