Getting creation-SQL of a table in HP Vertica using a query -


I am using HP Vertica db engine. There are some invocations created in the database I have a requirement in which I need to get table-table-scripting script based on table-table or hosting or otherwise inquiries. Any help to reach this requirement is highly appreciated. Thank you.

The easiest way to get a table definition is to allow this function to allow multiple objects to scope gives.

You can script export statement and execute it inside the script, such as:

  SELECT 'SELECT EXPORT_TABLES (' '', '' '' table_schema | | '' '' Table_name || '' '); From 'V_catalog.tables;   

Alternatively, you can roll to the schema level by using:

  SELECT EXPORT_TABLES ('', 'schema');   

The difference is that the EXPORT_TABLES will not define any hypotheses associated with the table if you need launch with the definition of the table, then use it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of index C/C++ -

regex - PatternSyntaxException: while using String.ReplaceAll function in java? -

objective c - how Set autolayout for multiple dynamic buttons and labells in iOS? -