java - How to use apispark from CLI -


How can I assemble the existing restart server for my resources?

I was starting it like this and always went into errors:

  java-cp lib / org.restlet.ext.apispark.jar: lib / Org.restlet jar: dist / myrestapi.jar org.restlet.ext.apispark.Introspector -l swagger -v com.example.service.MyRestService -u xxx -p yyy   

Do I Need to annotate my server resources and how can I get to list my resources and their tasks?

I also tried to expand and at least see my resources to get partial results but I would also like to see the methods and my code I want to annotate with relevant documents. How can this be achieved ? How do I use swinger annotations as I restart the resources?

introspection

You have correct dependencies (some missing ) And should go to get syntax. In your case, I will try something like this:

  java-cp lib / *: dist / myrestapi.jar org.restlet.ext.apispark.introspector -v -u xxx -p Yyy com.example.service.MyRestService   

Note: Introspector is currently under heavy refining and you will not be able to upload your definition to APISpress.

Swagger application

The swirl applicant / API-Docs will serve the source list and the API announcements / api-docs / {pathToApiDeclaration} You should be able to see the other types of paths in the path.

For an online example, check. Pets related resources are described here: (Add the path given in the resource list) Self-employed applications will be viewed by the same scheme.

The next version will support the swagger annotation, or currently as the restall, we are currently working on this topic, I will update this thread once. If this is necessary, then you may be interested in viewing the last comments.

Hope it helps,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of index C/C++ -

regex - PatternSyntaxException: while using String.ReplaceAll function in java? -

objective c - how Set autolayout for multiple dynamic buttons and labells in iOS? -