Azure AD Sign In Page without Domain Name -


Has anyone found a way to use Azur Edi Sign in Page without a domain name?

For example, Oscar instead of oscar@tenant.onmicrosoft.com.

I am already aware of using the "login_hint" parameter; However, I do not want to see the user at all "@ tenant.onmicrosoft.com". I think this will get confused.

Besides, I want to avoid creating a custom page & amp; Accessing user names / passwords by typing user credentials and using the AcquireToken method. See for reasons.

Domain name (@ tenant.onmicrosoft.com) is going to be a deal breaker for my employer. They do not want to see it and I can understand why.

There is no way to avoid @domain with login on Azure AD use.

However, you are not forced to use @ tenant.onmicrsoft.com - you can freely send users to @ mycompany.com Can login from. You have to think of your employer in the 21st century, not in the middle of initial internet access.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of index C/C++ -

regex - PatternSyntaxException: while using String.ReplaceAll function in java? -

java - Projects which are accessed via multiple (different) IDEs: Ant or Maven? -