how do i replace exact phrases in c# string.replace -


I'm trying to make sure that a list of phrases is found by them and \ n + idiom Like

  Your name: Your age: 28   

  My name: Your age: 28   

I have a file with the phrases that I replace and through the bridge and the loop. Except for few words there are 2 words to use the I phrase, where the phrase starts and ends.

It does not seem to work, why do anyone know?

Example - The string is 'name: xxxxxx' is not edited.

  output = output. ('\ B' + "name" + "b", 'match'); By using regular expressions, accounts for any number of words with spaces:    

  system. Text. Regular Expression; Reggae Rex = New Reggae ("(? & Lt; key & gt; \\ w + (\\ b \\ s + \\ w +) *) \\ s *: \\ s * (? & Lt; value & Gt; \\ w +) "); MatchCollection MC = re.Matches ("Your name: your age: 28"); Foretach (Match M in MC) {string key = m.Groups ("key") Values; String Value = M. Group ("value"). Values; / / Is stored in a list, but I will just write to the console. WrightLine (key + ":" + value); }   

Here's some explanation:

  • Let's say what you want to the left side of the colon (:) with a key < / Strong>, and what's on the right - a value .
  • Because these key / value pairs are at least different from space, due to this, there can be a word of value (otherwise we have ambiguity).

    Uses groups with regular expression names so that the code can be made more readable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of index C/C++ -

regex - PatternSyntaxException: while using String.ReplaceAll function in java? -

objective c - how Set autolayout for multiple dynamic buttons and labells in iOS? -