Python - SSLSocket.recv() only returns a single byte -


I'm trying to add SSL support for my program.

Now I am going to read from that socket ...

  Try: Data = sslsock .recv (4096) E: # Error except socket.error ..   

Why do I get only one byte? I know that more than 1 byte is available.

When I use it instead ...

  data = '' while 1: try: data + = self.sock .recv (4096) Except socket.error as e: if data: brake ba: # error ...   

The entire string of bytes has been returned before using Wrap_socket, the entire string of bytes Always recv is returned from the call.

socket .recv actually only recv (2) recv (2) from the man page:

Instead of waiting for the receipt of the full amount requested, received call Normally return any data available up to the requested amount.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of index C/C++ -

regex - PatternSyntaxException: while using String.ReplaceAll function in java? -

java - Projects which are accessed via multiple (different) IDEs: Ant or Maven? -